Thursday 16 May 2013

Less Is More - Week 119 One Layer - Take 2!

Hi there

I'm back again with my second entry for the latest Less is More challenge.  The brief is to create a one layer card using a coloured card blank, no white, ivory, black or kraft allowed.

I decided on a navy blue card base and came up with this...



I decided to use a stamp set I only purchased recently and haven't used yet.  This is one of four flower flourish designs in the set.  I stamped the image and sentiment with white pigment ink which came out better than I thought it would.  I was undecided what colour gems to use at first then I went with orange which is blue's opposite colour to make them stand out. 

Materials used:
  • Stamps: Inkadinkado - Modern Flower Flourish; Woodware - Salutations
  • Ink: Versa Color - White
  • Cardstock and gems from stash

That's all from me tonight, glad to be back in blogland :)

Take care




4 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning!
    I absolutely love it!
    Thanks again.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Anita! Lovely stamping and bling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great OLC card with a stunning choice of colors, Neet! You have balanced that fantastic flourish, the bling, and your sentiment perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...