Wednesday 31 December 2014

The Cutest Little Reindeer

Hi there

I'm back with another of my Christmas cards.

When I got this set from My Favorite Things I couldn't resist inking up this little deer, he's just adorable!




I cut a panel of white cardstock slightly smaller than the card base and die cut a large circle.  I then adhered some holly patterned paper to the card base in the area that would fall behind the aperture.  I used the circle that remained from the aperture to cut a smaller circle and stamped the deer image.  This was then coloured in with ProMarkers.  Next I stamped the sentiment before popping up the panel and the circle on 3D foam.

Materials used:

  • Patterned Paper: Doodlebug - Santa Express
  • Dies: Xcut - Nested Circles
  • Stamps: My Favorite Things - Christmas Cuteness; Clearly Besotted - Christmas Sparkle
  • Coloured with ProMarkers

I would like to link this card up at the following challenges:


Ooh La La Creations - Challenge #170 - Christmas
A Gem of a Challenge - Challenge #134 - Anything Christmas
Without Words - December Challenge - Christmas (Modern Look)
Dream Valley - Challenge #97 - Christmas
I Love ProMarkers - Challenge #250 - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - Challenge #294 - Christmas/New Year
Creative Card Crew - Challenge #77 - Anything Goes
Crazy for CAS - Challenge #60 - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Challenge #353 - Anything Goes

Be back soon!


6 comments:

  1. Lovely CAS card. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 209 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely simple design. I love the circles and the adorable reindeer.
    Happy new year.
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    The Sugar Bowl Challenge,
    Without Words Challenge and
    As You Like It Challenge.



    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this design and that sweet patterned paper in the background. Goes perfectly with that cute little reindeer. Simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oohhh this is really awesome love that little reindeer, cute card. Thanks again for joining us over at Crazy for CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Cas card! Design is beautiful!
    Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge and I hope to see again.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little fella is just too dern cute! Gorgeous CAS card.

    Thanks for joining us

    Lin
    Dream Valley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...