Saturday 18 July 2015

Hey There!

Hi guys

I've been busy today and I'm back with another card, this time to sneak in on the Picture Perfect challenge over at Paper Smooches Sparks before the doors close.

When I saw this challenge I knew I had just the stamps for it.  If you saw my pebble wedding card here, the birds I've used on this card are from the same set from Inkwell Stamps.  So, I've combined them with some stamps from Paper Smooches and Clearly Besotted to create this card, based on the inspiration picture shown below...


On a panel slightly smaller than my card base, all the elements were individual stamped, and the birds were then coloured with FlexMarkers.  I mounted the panel on 3D foam strips.

Materials used:

  • Stamps: Paper Smooches - Shadows and Sentiment Sampler; Inkwell Stamps - Pebbles Celebrations; Clearly Besotted - Paired Up
  • Ink: Versa Color - Sky Gray, Pinecone, Bamboo; Memento - Tuxedo Black
  • Coloured with FlexMarkers

Here's the inspiration photo...




Challenge entries:

Paper Smooches Sparks - July 12-18 Picture Perfect Challenge

Virginia's View - Challenge #16 - 100% Stamped













Time Out Challenges - Challenge #35 - Nature with optional twist of Animals

Stamping Sensations - July Challenge - Feature a Creature


Thanks for popping by.  I've got more to create over the next day or two so I'll be back soon with more to share.


15 comments:

  1. Ohh this card so adorable.. Thanks for letting me know about the HLS stamping challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute little birdie card, and how perfectly it fits that challenge. Your gallery has such fab designs, I've hit the 'follow' button! TFS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this one - it is so simple and so perfect! Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute and effective Anita, love your inspiration too!
    Looks like you've been a busy crafty bee today! Off to catch up on the rest.
    I've been packing boxes - not a single bit of stamping or inking done in 2 days!!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those birds....makes me want to pull mine out to play with!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just awesome what you do with those pebble stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I do LOve a long-legged bird, Neets ... this one is new to me and so wants to perch on my craft table! Darling card!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your birds are darling and I love the color combo! Beautiful CAS design, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Neets and perfect for our theme at Stamping Sensations, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those leggy birds! Great card

    Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  11. so adorable Anita, so cute and love the muted colours. Thanks for joining TO

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these birds so much and wish I had legs like that!! And its so perfect for the PS Sparks challenge too! Always so happy to have you join us at TIME OUT!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...