Tuesday 29 December 2015

Cuties in Snow Globes

Hi there

Today I'm sharing the final two Christmas cards I made this year, one for my boyfriend and one for my bestie.

Stephanie at Clearly Besotted sneakily shared some new dies on her blog a couple of weeks ago and of course, I'm so weak I had to go and buy them there and then!  One of the new dies was the fab little snow globe I used on these two cards.


This one I made for my boyfriend...



And this one I made for my bestie...


I stamped the snowflakes on the card bases using two colours that co-ordinated with the patterned paper.  I cut out two snow globes from white cardstock and two from patterned paper and adhered these onto the card bases, inserting the patterned paper as the centre pieces.  Next I did a bit of stamping and masking with the hats and animals, coloured them with ProMarkers and fussy cut them out before mounting on 3D foam.  The sentiments were then stamped directly onto the card bases - the 'squishy' was purposely placed this way - my bestie understands! ;)

Materials used:

  • Die: Clearly Besotted - Snow Globe Die
  • Patterned Paper: Lawn Fawn - Let's Bokeh in the Snow
  • Stamps: Clearly Besotted - Arctic Animals, Petite Plushies (sentiment), Little Elves (sentiment); Uniko - Stunning Snowflakes
  • Ink: Versa Color - Celadon, Seafoam; Versafine - Onyx Black

Challenge entries:

My Time to Craft - Challenge #311 - Last Minute Christmas Makes
Dream Valley - Challenge #122 - Christmas
Crafty Cardmakers - Challenge #154 - Snow
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Challenge #261 - Anything Goes Christmas
The Male Room - Challenge #25 - Theme














Thanks so much as always for visiting.  I've not had time for any crafting since before Christmas but I'll hopefully be getting my craft essentials back out tomorrow and might find time for a little play or organisation.  

I hope you're all having a nice Christmas break.  I have to go to work on Thursday which is a bit of a pain right in the middle of the Christmas/New Year hols but I've certainly enjoyed the rest I've had so far.

Hope to be back soon with more to share.


4 comments:

  1. Love your creations! This snow globe is sooo sweet and your background is awesome! Happy crafting, Maike

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both absolutely adorable! Love the snowflake flurry in the background too. Thanks so much for playing along with our Christmas challenge at The Male Room. Hope to see you again next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet series of cards. the animals are adorable in the little snowglobe! Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards and cute images, thank you for taking part at Dream Valley Challenges. Shona xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...