Monday 16 May 2016

Happy Birthday, Sandie!

Hi there

Today, I'm taking part in a surprise linky party to wish the fabulous Sandie of London Days a very special Happy Birthday!




Sandie is just the sweetest and very well known in blogland for her gorgeous CAS style and love of purple.  So for my card in honour of Sandie that's what it had to be, CAS and purple!



I used a stamp set from my fabulous Altenew prize pack for this card.  I stamped the flower stem in VersaMark and heat embossed in white.  I then blended two shades of Distress Ink over the image and stamped the sentiment in black.  The panel was then adhered to the card base using 3D foam before adding some co-ordinating sequins.

Materials used:

  • Stamps: Altenew  - Beautiful lady
  • Ink: VersaMark; Distress Ink - Shaded Lilac and Wilted Violent; Versafine - Onyx Black
  • Embossing Powder: Wow! - Opaque Bright White
  • Sequin: Little Things from Lucy's Cards - True Blue Shaker Selection

The linky party is being hosted by Kylie and you can find the link here.

I'm also linking my card over at Time Out Challenges as they have a special challenge dedicated to Sandie's birthday where the theme is CAS with an optional twist of purple!

So all that's left to say is Happy Birthday, Sandie!  I hope you have a wonderful day and some fabulous celebrations and I can't wait to finally meet you in July! xx



5 comments:

  1. A beautiful CAS card Neets, love the colour combo and the added sequins.
    Thanks for popping by and happy crafting.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Anita. I absolutely love the white embossing with the purple. So stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anita, this is even more stunning IRL, I adore the subtle sponging and I too can't wait to meet you IRL very soon xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...