Sunday 1 October 2017

Better Later than Never - Stencilled Bloom for Mother's Day

Hi guys

I've just been sorting through some card photos on my laptop and found two cards I've not yet shared here on my blog, both from months ago!

So, better late than never, here's the first.  This was the card I made for my boyfriend's mum back in March! 



This was a quick and easy make.  On a panel of white cardstock I stencilled the flower using three shades of Distress Ink.  I then stamped the sentiment in black ink.  To finish I mixed Perfect Pearls with some water and used a brush to splatter it over the design.  The panel was trimmed down and adhered to the base on fun foam.

Materials used:
  • Stencil: Stamposaurus - no name on packaging
  • Ink: Distress Ink - Dusty Concord, Seedless Preserves, Picked Raspberry; Versafine - Onyx Black
  • Stamp: Clearly Besotted - Framed Sentiments
  • Accents: Perfect Pearls - Blush

Challenge entries:

Addicted to Stamps and More - Challenge #261 - Anything Goes


ETA:
Linking up at Inspired by All the Little Things #66 - Thanks for the heads up, Ardyth!



I'll be straight back in a few minutes to share the other card whose photo has also been lost in my laptop since June!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this beautiful card. Great blending and so very pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love stencils, and this is a beautiful one, Anita! Love this great big mum - beautiful work! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anita this is simply gorgeous! Thank you for sharing with us at Inspired By All the Little Things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! That pearlescent splatter is great. Thanks for joining us at Inspired By this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful take on the inspiration! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Inspired By All The Little Things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh YES!! this is LOvely! Thanks for playing at Inspired By All the Little Things!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...