Thursday 28 December 2017

Merry Kissmas

Hi there

I'm now not feeling very festive after returning to work today but I'm back this evening and yes, you've guessed it...I'm still sharing this year's Christmas cards!

This is the card I made for my boyfriend...


This was super easy to make.  I first stamped the mice then die cut them with a stitched circle die.  I then stamped the sentiment below and the mistletoe above, as it was easier to position once the circle was cut.  The images were then coloured with ProMarkers.  I adhered a panel of deep red cardstock to the card base then popped the circle up on 3D foam.  I finished by adding a little Glossy Accents to the mistletoe berries, which can be seen better below.


Materials used:

  • Stamps: Clearly Besotted - Kiss Me Quick
  • Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black; Versafine - Onyx Black
  • Die: MFT Die-namics - Double Stitched Circle Stax
  • Coloured with ProMarkers
  • Red cardstock from stash
  • Accents: Glossy Accents

Challenge entries:

Creative Inspirations - Challenge #284 - Winter/Christmas
Happy Little Stampers - December Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes
Uniko - Challenge #44 - Christmas




Thanks so much for popping by, I'll share the last few of my Christmas cards before the end of December!

5 comments:

  1. So cute, I bet he loved it! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable ! These mice are so cute and the whole scene just so adorable without speaking about the sentiment ! I'm totally in love ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Uniko ! I also take this opportunity to wish you a very happy new year! Big Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply adorable and beautifully CAS. I've thoroughly enjoyed seeing all of your festive makes for 2017. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...