Tuesday 13 March 2018

Bold Florals in Aqua

Hi guys

Just a quick share tonight of a card I made for my sister-in-law whose birthday it was last week.

This was super simple to make and I love the result so I think I'll make lots more of these in different colourways. 

Here it is...


I masked all four edges of the card base with tape and then blended two shades of Distress Ink through a floral stencil.  The sentiment was then simply stamped in black....easy peasy!

Materials used:

  • Stencil: STAMPlorations - Bold Florals
  • Ink: Distress Ink - Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers; Versafine - Onyx Black
  • Stamps: Altenew - Extra Special

Challenge entries:

Time Out - Challenge #104 - Bold
The Flower Challenge - Challenge #18 - Anything Goes




Thanks so much visiting.

3 comments:

  1. Love this Anita, so pretty in these colours. Have this stencil and its ages since I used it. My goodness we just get too much don't we to use it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stencil - it looks absolutely gorgeous in teal! Perfect CAS design - thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome stenciling Anita, I have a few stencils myself that I totally neglect, sheeesh!!
    Love this bold flowers in those soft shades of green.
    Thank you for playing with us at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE, hope you play again soon.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...